BORED WITH YOUR SPRING SPORT?
LOOKING FOR MORE ACTION?
Lacrosse is the fastest game on two feet and the fastest growing sport in the nation! If you enjoy a game that is fast-paced, physical, with lots of scoring and is FUN, then… LACROSSE IS THE SPORT FOR YOU!
Our goal is to grow the sport! With that in mind...
- First-year players are free
- Loaner equipment is free for any player registered
- No equipment needed for 8U - mini lacrosse sticks & soft lacrosse balls provided by CDEJL
Experience lacrosse risk-free!
WHO WE ARE
Central Dauphin East Jr Lacrosse (CDEJL) is a youth recreational lacrosse club for the Central Dauphin East school district. We are the feeder system for Central Dauphin East High School and surrounding areas. Go Panthers!
We are part of the Mid-Penn Youth Lacrosse Association (MPYLA), which is composed of the following teams:
Bellefonte, Carlisle, Central Dauphin East, Central Dauphin Rams, Central Susquehanna, Chambersburg, Cumberland Valley, Danville, Hershey, Lower Dauphin, Mechanicsburg, Palmyra, State College, & West Shore
Our club has 4 different teams based on age:
- 8U: Born between 09/01/14 - 08/31/17
- 6 - 8 year olds
- K - 2nd grade
- No equipment needed at this age, except mini sticks!
- 10U: Born between 09/01/12 - 08/31/14
- 9 - 10 year olds
- 3rd grade - 4th grade
- 12U: Born between 09/01/10 - 8/31/12
- 11 - 12 year olds
- 5th grade - 6th grade
- 14U: Born between 09/01/08 - 08/31/10
- 13 - 14 year olds
- 7th grade - 8th grade
Our home fields are behind Central Dauphin East Middle School at 628 Rutherford Road, Harrisburg, PA 17109.
Our main season is in the spring, and a typical year looks like below:
Indoor practices from February 5 - March 5 on Sunday afternoons
Outdoor practices start on Monday, March 13, weather permitting
Games start the first week of April and end with the Mid-Penn Tournament the weekend before or just after Memorial Day Weekend
Camp for a week in the summer
Fall Ball intra-squad scrimmages in the fall on Sunday afternoons
PRACTICES & GAMES
- Practices outside will be weeknights from ~ 5:45pm - 7:15pm, 1-4 nights per week, depending on age level.
- The game schedule is 7 weeks long, starting the first week of April. Games are Saturday round robins with 2 games, mostly in the mornings.
If you have questions or need more information, please contact our President, Carolina Harvey, at email@example.com.